Crown 1 inch, Ringlè Hub, Rigid Fork, Specialized/Yeti frame

luca73

Retro Guru
a good day. to all .....

I am looking for some components:

1) A fork head for Specialized fsx or mag 21 with 1 inch head tube and minimum 150mm long.
———> Found .... Thanks to friend Pete.

2) A Ringlè Bubba front hub in the classic 3dv color preferably with 28/32 holes.
———> Found .... Thanks to friend Pete.

3) A Pace RC30 or IRD or Bontrager i McMahon rigid fork with one inch head tube.

4) A 1990 Specialized Epic ultimate first series frame preferably in 18 inch size.

5) A Yeti Ultimate frame in the classic yeti blue color, with or without rigid fork preferably in the 18 inch size.

Waiting for some of your messages, thank you all.

Luca.

luca73":2eefo7gj said:
a good day. to all .....

1) A fork head for Specialized fsx or mag 21 with 1 inch head tube and minimum 150mm long.

2) A Ringlè Bubba front hub in the classic 3dv color preferably with 28/32 holes.

3) A Pace RC30 or IRD or Bontrager i McMahon rigid fork with one inch head tube.

4) A 1990 Specialized Epic ultimate first series frame preferably in 18 inch size.

5) A Yeti Ultimate frame in the classic yeti blue color, with or without rigid fork preferably in the 18 inch size.

Luca.

Attachments

• ACE115A6-5496-4A26-8B45-E6DABB977CFD.png
    ACE115A6-5496-4A26-8B45-E6DABB977CFD.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 311
luca73":154nn0nt said:
luca73":154nn0nt said:
a good day. to all .....

Luca.

Hi, I recently bought a Ringle purple front and rear hubs. Rear hub was damaged, but front is really nice!

Well,my build plans have changed now, so I'm looking to pass it on and just recover what I spent.

And I also bought a 1" steerer tube Rockshox mag21 fork from Holland. Needs new elastomers. Again I only want back what I paid for it.

Both were recent posts on retrobike.

Let me know if interested mate

Re:

Two components of my list have been found .... I thank my friend Pete .... I hope for the help of others to be able to find the other components of my list....

Thankssss

Back