WANTED: Specialized Hardpack 26x1.5" Tyres for RockCombo x2

Hey there,

I'm in Copenhagen, where there are no mountains, but superb mountain biking. I can send the tyres from here, or post them when I'm next in London. Where are you hailing from?

I was thinking 65 quid (not kroner) plus postage. I haven't seen an unused set like this in some time.

If you want to come and fetch them, I can lend you a bike and show you some excellent singletrack.

Mordnilap":3l7elxj9 said:
Hey there,

I'm in Copenhagen, where there are no mountains, but superb mountain biking. I can send the tyres from here, or post them when I'm next in London. Where are you hailing from?

I was thinking 65 quid (not kroner) plus postage. I haven't seen an unused set like this in some time.

If you want to come and fetch them, I can lend you a bike and show you some excellent singletrack.

Thats fine, I'm in Cheshire in the UK, can you check postage from Denmark and we can work out a plan! Thanks :)

Sounds good. I'll be happy for these to have a good home.

So I'll pop by the post office and then get back to you. I've also got a UK bank account, so the money matters should be easy.

Mordnilap":1i82h7xv said:
Sounds good. I'll be happy for these to have a good home.

So I'll pop by the post office and then get back to you. I've also got a UK bank account, so the money matters should be easy.

ok thanks :)

Eek - my face is redder than my old goodyear tyres!

On the way out the door with tyres and wheel box, to get a shipping price from the post office, my roommate stopped me. She had first dibs on the tyres last year. I thought she'd lost interest ages agp when she set her bike up with a different pair.

Turns out she still has plans for this set (which she never told me). I thought I was doing everyone a favor, finally clearing these out.

So I am very sorry, but I posted them too soon. Now I've made her mad, and you, too. I will hold onto your details here, and we've agree that they'll to you if her project doesn't come to fruition by year's end.

Again, my apologies for this disappointment! I hope to be in touch another time. SOrry!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back