WTB,Santa Cruz super 8,Marzocchi monster T

Mjs109

Retro Newbie
Hey everyone,I’m trying to rebuild a bike I had in my teens and have always regretted selling.

Looking for a second generation Santa Cruz super 8,shock doesn’t need to be included,and a marzocchi monster T,preferably the 2000-2003 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re:

Hi,
I have a 2003 Monster that I may sell. Very (very !) good condition, fully rebuild with new oil/dust seals, comes with the integrated stem, very long steerer (uncut I think ..). but that won't be cheep .. (and shipping won't be cheep as well considering the weight of it..)

It seems that they used to go for 400 to 500eur in average condition (possibly wasted oil / seals, leaks, scratched stantions ..), no stem, cut down steerer.. so considering the condition of mine I would ask 500eur + shipping.
I recently bought a '98 for 400eur + shipping which is far away from the condition of this one (but from the beginning I was looking for the original one, so now that I have it I'm considering selling the 2003 ..) and now I still have to source/buy an original seals kit and spend hours to strip the fork, clean every parts and rebuild it, as I did on the 2003 one a few months back..

Here are some pics. What you see on the last pic at the bottom of the drive side leg is the 'worst' damage I've been able to spot on the fork ..

rK0Wv8L.jpg

WXAt33S.jpg

ftC8IX0.jpg

2PC6n41.jpg

neoKtKY.jpg

Qp5KpcW.jpg

l36RQr4.jpg

B5yc7Zg.jpg

Back