Retro 90s orange or kona wanted

KondratievsBike":23zngpsl said:
Masterleafman":23zngpsl said:
ideally I'm looking for a clockwork orange or a p7. My budget is only a couple hundred atm so I realise I might have to save more. Im in West yorkshire area (wakefield/leeds) so could pick up local, or willing to pay postage. Im searching ebay but prices are a bit of my reach atm. Anyone with anything to offer please let me no. Would consider a tidy rock hopper too. Thanks

What size?

Might be able to help if you’re a shorty like me :D

I'm 5,9 (just lol) . id be happy to look at a 17inch frame mayb?

kingbling":1d7j0qog said:
Masterleafman":1d7j0qog said:
Someone private messaged me but I can't see the picture you sent says I dont have permission. My email is.. masterleafman@gmail.com if anyone has any bikes.. seen loads already sold on here :(

I sent you this £350 delivered ?

Thats a really nice bike! If my budget had been more I'd have been interested. If I don't find one this week I'll prob save up more money .. thanks also

Masterleafman":3uqs4ggn said:
Tootyred":3uqs4ggn said:
I've got a frame and forks (one p7 and one clockwork) in the stuff to clear from my workshop. Dont know it that might help?

I'm having a postage nightmare as boxes are non existent in a 40 mile radius at the moment.

Probably got all the components too. If you fancy a brief trip to Suffolk?

Thank... Suffolk a bit to far atm lol .. im hopefully off to view a purple and orange original 1992 clockwork closer to home.. ill see how it goes :) if I come unstuck I may be intouch.

That’d be mine you're coming to see :)

I’ve messaged you with my email and phone number (I think) :)

KondratievsBike":12vyjm2m said:
Masterleafman":12vyjm2m said:
Tootyred":12vyjm2m said:
I've got a frame and forks (one p7 and one clockwork) in the stuff to clear from my workshop. Dont know it that might help?

I'm having a postage nightmare as boxes are non existent in a 40 mile radius at the moment.

Thank... Suffolk a bit to far atm lol .. im hopefully off to view a purple and orange original 1992 clockwork closer to home.. ill see how it goes :) if I come unstuck I may be intouch.

Yea im gonna tx when I set off mate, I no best times... on a side note does anyone know what size forks (suspension) would fit onto a 1992/93 clockwork orange? Os it a 1inch steerer? And what would be the exact size for all dimensions id need? Im wanting a light pair of retro suspension forks too if anyone has any that might fit.. hoping your bike is suitable ha .. see you tomoz.

Got a clockwork orsnge so no longer need a bike. Back in 94 my older brother had a clockwork orange, a orange and purple fade... main tubes orange, forks and back purple, well iv managed to get one the same :) over the moon, thanks to the man who asked if I was short! lol. Im short enough! So bike no longer needed, and I'm well pleased with my purchase.

Side note.. if anyone has any decent pads feel free to let me know. Also would love to know if anyone has the exact colour code for this model? Orange and purple.. otherwise ill try find somat to touch it up with that matches. I dont want a respray. Oh and im after a orange seat. Thanks again to the seller.

KondratievsBike":1jrpeswo said:
Masterleafman":1jrpeswo said:
Tootyred":1jrpeswo said:

That would be yours I bought ... thanks mate im well pleased, gonna keep it original colours new stickers and few new bits, will show you a pic in a week or so (if I work out how to post one on here) otherwise ill tx you :) thanks again

Back