Neon & Splatter frames, particularly Marin. WHY?

dadstardeluxe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Am on the lookout for late 80’s, early 90’s neon and splatter painted frames and forks (& matching bars & stems if you have them). Am particularly interested in Marin, (not really the zolatones) but full on neon and splatter. The brighter, the better. Not a great fan of GT’s (sorry). I’ll consider anything, but thought I’d ask here first.
Thanks

Hows about a Proflex pre-proflex? Thats a Proflex that isnt a Proflex because they had the stems but not the rear just yet

Off-Road Master, 19" frame/ fork + a few parts - postage and a pint?

Tange Infinity tubing

file.php

PopsTrippin":18mmgonq said:
dadstardeluxe":18mmgonq said:
Made a good start!! Anything else??

What size?

Well, I fit in between a 17”-19” frame, and will use that size to ride, but I am interested in the paint finish as well, so have a couple of examples that are both smaller and bigger than that. That covers most sizes then!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back