Retro 90s orange or kona wanted

Masterleafman

Dirt Disciple
ideally I'm looking for a clockwork orange or a p7. My budget is only a couple hundred atm so I realise I might have to save more. Im in West yorkshire area (wakefield/leeds) so could pick up local, or willing to pay postage. Im searching ebay but prices are a bit of my reach atm. Anyone with anything to offer please let me no. Would consider a tidy rock hopper too. Thanks

Now iv seen a post saying beware of private messages... so any replies will be ignored threw private message unless you post here first.. im new to the sight and trying to find a cheap decent bike.

Masterleafman":3b6bh1qz said:
Now iv seen a post saying beware of private messages... so any replies will be ignored threw private message unless you post here first.. im new to the sight and trying to find a cheap decent bike.

We all PM buddy but as a new member you have to have a number of posts on the site before you can respond to messages.
Best thing is to give your email if someone says they have something you may like for now.

Re:

Yeah, PM's are usually fine on here. Just check the sellers history on the site if you are worried.

For £200 you should be able to pick up a very presentable Clockwork so don't worry. I usually have a spare one but my collection is a bit thin atm! Good luck with your search.

I've got a frame and forks (one p7 and one clockwork) in the stuff to clear from my workshop. Dont know it that might help?

I'm having a postage nightmare as boxes are non existent in a 40 mile radius at the moment.

Probably got all the components too. If you fancy a brief trip to Suffolk?

Masterleafman":25dgo7is said:
ideally I'm looking for a clockwork orange or a p7. My budget is only a couple hundred atm so I realise I might have to save more. Im in West yorkshire area (wakefield/leeds) so could pick up local, or willing to pay postage. Im searching ebay but prices are a bit of my reach atm. Anyone with anything to offer please let me no. Would consider a tidy rock hopper too. Thanks

What size?

Might be able to help if you’re a shorty like me :D

Masterleafman":2fy5j3sm said:
Someone private messaged me but I can't see the picture you sent says I dont have permission. My email is.. masterleafman@gmail.com if anyone has any bikes.. seen loads already sold on here :(

I sent you this £350 delivered ?

Attachments

• P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 530
Minifreak":33hbujoj said:
Masterleafman":33hbujoj said:

We all PM buddy but as a new member you have to have a number of posts on the site before you can respond to messages.
Best thing is to give your email if someone says they have something you may like for now.

Tootyred":2ugl640g said:
I've got a frame and forks (one p7 and one clockwork) in the stuff to clear from my workshop. Dont know it that might help?

I'm having a postage nightmare as boxes are non existent in a 40 mile radius at the moment.

Probably got all the components too. If you fancy a brief trip to Suffolk?

Thank... Suffolk a bit to far atm lol .. im hopefully off to view a purple and orange original 1992 clockwork closer to home.. ill see how it goes :) if I come unstuck I may be intouch.

Back