Wanted! Sunn exact ti frame/bike

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Seeking a Sunn exact ti frame or complete bike. Ideally a Large, but medium considered as dif manufacturers dif sizing.

And as last resort, a really nice and tidy steel Sunn. But if I'm going steel frame then I want one with the best artwork on it. Had a Vertik if I remember correctly back in 99' with some amazing artwork on the frame!

Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill.

Hotwheels.":2pavuz4l said:
Artwork...as in what? Are you sure it wasn’t added afterwards?

That's a good point actually.
There was a Sunn dealership back in the 90's where I live,and he had some nice bikes which memory serves me correctly,had some fancy stuff down the too tube,artwork etc.

But I have also seen on eBay a Sunn bike with really amazing (prob added after) graphics shall I say down the too tube again.

If you look at the catalogues there was never any artwork. In '99 they had 3D bubble type graphics if that's what you meant?
Here's mine...

Attachments

• sunn19.jpg
    sunn19.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 296
  • sunn14.jpg
    sunn14.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 296
I also dont remember any SUNN of 96, 97 or 98 origin in any fancy art work design.

The team bikes had also just a plain blue livery.

I have a 1998 Sunn Revolt 2 and -considering its price back then- welding is rather poor I must say. Great tubing (Fuji Light), fantastic geo and superb parts (Race Face, Syncros,...) but the rear bridge looks cheaper than on a Halfords 200 GBP bike...

Attachments

• rear bridge_LR.jpg
    rear bridge_LR.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 239

Latest posts

Back