a helpful chap with an address in the uk

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap

ceo":1c16sqtu said:
i'm looking forward to buying a frame in uk, but the seller won’t ship to me (in germany). since i really want it i need somebody in uk to send it to and to sent it further then. you might feel my dilemma :facepalm: please contact me asap

Where in the uk ?

Ship it to me and I’ll put it back in the system and send on provided you cover the postage

Not a problem for me

PM if of any help to you

biggs682":2lguimfx said:
ceo":2lguimfx said:

Where in the uk ?

Please dont say 'Bournemouth'

legrandefromage":3p3hb2ee said:
biggs682":3p3hb2ee said:
ceo":3p3hb2ee said:

Where in the uk ?

Please dont say 'Bournemouth'

:facepalm: and its an MBK

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":3qfqpx1v said:
All sorted?
yes, i've got retro spud's address which will satisfy the ebay guy since it's in uk – yay :LOL:
the frame is in west sussex.

Re:

I am traveling to Germany in August. If I can help in anyway. I live in Dorset and will be travelling to 20miles south of Hannover. Viel Glucke gibt mihr ein personliche schrieb. Wow that's been a long time tucked away. LOL

Back