Retro GT Mountain Bike

Looking for a new bike to put a front track on to use as a shopper. Having started mountain biking on a GT back in the day I'm looking for anything with the classic triple triangle.

Ideally a Tequesta or a Karakoram but not an absolute must. Not a Zasker though as these simply tend to go for good money and they are overkill for what I need.

Based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire and happy to collect within a reasonable distance or if willing I'm happy to pay extra for postage.

Show me what you've got :LOL:

What about a GT timberline in red? Betor fork (oil-spring fork) or a bit more expensive Z2 acid green in very good condition. Size 18". SXT- Alivio group set. Needs a new saddle.

The problem ... the shipping

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 193
Re:

I'm currently speaking to someone regarding another but will let you know over the weekend.

Out of interest how much are you after? Any pictures of the green one?

This is the Z2 green fork. I have to do more detailed photos of the bicycle to show how really is, that photo looks like it is in great condition and it is not perfect. Has some paint scratches etc.

The Bomber Z2 photo in the other hand shows the fork perfect. Paint is in good condition and works fine (very soft and I´m 61kg).

This GT didn´t recieved my "enhancement treatment" :LOL:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 138
Back