Feedback
View
must be the "ladies" style frame with the low sloping top bar,
16" maximum please

anything considered

thanks

frame style like this please

Flx9oqM.jpg

KTM Team Edition in around 16-17" frame. Comes with Tune Bobo NOLOGO ahead set.
1 1/8", ø27,2 post, ø31,8 FD Toppull.
White/orange/blue beaten paint. ;)

I'll make some pics.

Cheers,
Tom

Hi, I have got a Miles carbon frame.
The size is 43cm C-T ant the top tube is 53cm C-C. The weight is 1600grams.

I just found some cracks on this frame. So it is no longer for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_130125.jpg
    IMG_20200530_130125.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 191
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

The ol rule of thumb is that women have longer legs and shorter torsos than men for the same stand height. Its always best to consider she may have a shorter reach and thus need a frame with 1-2in shorter top tube than std. You can adjust with stem/bars to fine tune things but the bike needs to handle right for them too or it wont be comfortable on longer rides.

Re: Re:

M-Power":kji73k12 said:
The ol rule of thumb is that women have longer legs and shorter torsos than men for the same stand height. Its always best to consider she may have a shorter reach and thus need a frame with 1-2in shorter top tube than std. You can adjust with stem/bars to fine tune things but the bike needs to handle right for them too or it wont be comfortable on longer rides.

I find Specialized are good for me, for the same reason - short TT's for the frame size.... Not sure I have ever seen one in a ladies/dropped top tube design though.

Kaz

Re:

Selecting the right frame size and geometry always made a huge difference to female rider comfort and safety. Had lots of happy female customers bitd. Nothing worse than descending a bumpy downhill section all stretched out weight shifted over the handlebars :shock:

Back