Pace RC35 Steerer 1"

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
In need of a 1 inch RC35 steerer and crown race collar.
Steerer needs to be in the order of 170-175mm and threaded (say 20-30mm).

I have a shorter threaded steerer (c.145mm) to swap if it's of any use.

Can I suggest sending a private message to justbackdated, I've been in touch with him in the last few days about my own quest for a 1-1/8 Pace steerer and he may have what you need in stock. For my own needs (a very long steerer indeed), he's getting new stock in this week.

Re: Re:

Dropped you a PM - though just noticed you may have me and 1978 interested! :LOL:

Robq88":201pgngn said:
I have a 1” threaded it’s 170mm long end with a crown race collar and crown also

Once A Hero":269neeun said:
Dropped you a PM - though just noticed you may have me and 1978 interested! :LOL:

....and now 'jez-4-bikes-max' has responded here to a question I asked him on my thread :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: very confusing!

Are you sorted now? Thanks.

Re:

Ok who still needs one as I’m yet to measure the accurate length of mine, no laughing , as it’s no use to me and will go up for sale

1978":1bgpl5ai said:
Once A Hero":1bgpl5ai said:

....and now 'jez-4-bikes-max' has responded here to a question I asked him on my thread :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: very confusing!

Are you sorted now? Thanks.

Yeah I've plumped for the one Jez has, so please continue to discuss with Robq88 :)

Re:

That’s a shame as don’t you need a shorter steerer like mine mate? Think he needed a longer one

Back