Wanted - A pair of 24" tyres for a Karma build.

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Wanted - A pair of 24" tyres for a Karma build.

I found a girls / ladies mountain bike dumped in an alleyway. Iv'e cleaned and serviced it ready to pass it onto someone else but the tyres are very badly perished. Does anyone have a pair of 24" tyres they are willing to pass on for free as I intend to pass on the bike for free when it's ready.

The bike is sound save for the tyres and a missing front brake lever. I can't understand why people just dump stuff like this. Come to think of it, I need a left hand brake lever as well, all my spares are too posh to put on this bike hehe.

Re:

I've got a spare NOS set of Kenda 24x1.75 with tubes that came with my daughters Frog mtb.

Only problem is getting them to you as I'm on 12 week lockdown due to existing health issues.

if you can wait that long I can drop them off as one of my clients is at Cadeby.

Attachments

• IMG_2824.JPG
    IMG_2824.JPG
    687.4 KB · Views: 136
I'm happy to wait a while, Thanks buddy. I'll PM you my details. Still wanting some others in 24" tho hehe. If anyone has any, seems this virus thing is making people dump bikes at the side of the road, I got another one to Karma build now.

I'm like a pig in sh1t at the moment, tinkering about with old knackered bikes and passing them onto others hehe. Loving this virus malarkey. Until it kills me of course, then it'll be a bugger.

Re: Re:

CassidyAce":23cumabv said:
Is it cantilever brake levers you need? If so, I've got some you can have for nowt.

No, it's just the left hand brake level.

Back