WTD: Pair of 1st gen - Deore XT STI shifter pods

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello to all

Am after a working pair of 1st gen shifter pods. Don't need to be minty or NOS quality, but must be in good working order, and not require any servicing or fettling to actually work!

As from the ST-M091 STI units.

Thanks for the replies and PM's so far - sorry if this wasn't clear... I'm after the shifter pods ONLY. I.e. not the complete brake/shifter units. Just the shifter pods.

Many thanks

EDITED: Due to a change of need, this WTD is now for 1st gen. It was previously for 2nd gen.

Re: WTD: Pair of 2nd gen - Deore XT STI shifter pods

I probably have a pair of these about. Pm of interested

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’ve got a pair of shifters only as well. Bought them NOS and only used a few times. They are the M739 type any good for you?

Wezzo":9xuh27tv said:
I’ve got a pair of shifters only as well. Bought them NOS and only used a few times. They are the M739 type any good for you?

Sadly not - these are not 2nd gen shifters, and not compatible with the SL-M095 brake lever.

Thanks anyway.

Back