Elite bottle cage purple..... SORTED

kingbling":35wkijm1 said:
Show them the box show them the box !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lol :LOL: I don’t have it.... Me & Our Jimmy were just reversing off of the drive when the post stopped us and said “this is a weird one” I replied “well it’s his birthday tomorrow so it must be his” (pointing at the lad) anyway, later (after the purple cage was removed) the kids did a clear out of my car for me (as I’m still relying on crutches) the box got chucked.

Anyway my daughter said it looked something like this;

Attachments

• Prettylittlething_com.jpg
    Prettylittlething_com.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 175
I take it the silence was caused by the shock of people trying to erase from their imagination the image of KingBling wearing this? :shock:

Attachments

• 7693294ccbc22986fb9884a0623f80d72f060738_clw0669_1.jpg
    7693294ccbc22986fb9884a0623f80d72f060738_clw0669_1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 165
Peachy!":3442yfg4 said:
I take it the silence was caused by the shock of people trying to erase from their imagination the image of KingBling wearing this? :shock:

Whilst running along side the track at Mayhem with a bullhorn heckling the riders

Retro Spud":qhwdy855 said:
Peachy!":qhwdy855 said:

Whilst running along side the track at Mayhem with a bullhorn heckling the riders

Now I'd pay good money for that.....

Peachy!":b8qhlju5 said:
Retro Spud":b8qhlju5 said:
Peachy!":b8qhlju5 said:

Now I'd pay good money for that.....

Not a hope in hell ...

How much we talking :oops: :oops: :oops:

Not sure, I’ve got deep pockets and you’ve got nice legs (although maybe a little on the short side)

Back