Sorted Mavic /Syncros / Cook bros racing / Ringle / Bullseye parts

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All. :D

New year - New build - New wanted parts list!

I'm Expecting this to be a slow burner given the rarity of some of these parts....but after success here with my Wanted Parts list for my Dynatech Endeavour build, I'm optimistic that the collective will be able to deliver!

I'm after -

i) A Gen 1/ Gen 2 Syncros seatpost of the same type as the pic below. 27.2mm 425mm length in black. Ideally NOS or VGC *SORTED*

ii) A pair of Black Cook Bros Racing CBR/RSR cranks or complete chainset. Ideally with black chain rings and crank caps. Again, VGC please. *SORTED*

iii) A Rear Bullseye hub. 36H with 135mm rear axle. Black colour. *SORTED*

iv) A Mavic 845 rear mech in VGC. *SORTED*
I have a VGC Mavic 840 Shortcage rear mech I could trade against if needed but would prefer to buy outright.

v) A Mavic 875 front mech. *SORTED*
Were these available in sizes bigger than 28.6mm? I need to check my frame properly but provisionally going to say 31.8mm.
A.... Yes. There's a bigger size one that uses a rubber shim to get it down to that size.

vi) A Pair of Mavic 825 'Wishbone' shifters in NOS/VGC *SORTED*

vii) A pair of Mavic M231 CD 32H rims in NOS/VGC or A pair of Mavic Energy M7CD 32H rims in NOS/VGC . *SORTED*

viii) A pair of Ringle 'Holey' wheel quick releases in black. Again NOS/VGC please. *SORTED*

Here's a few attached pics to confirm what I'm after.

Thanks in Advance.

boy" :D "boy

Attachments

• bullseyehubsblack2.jpg
    bullseyehubsblack2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • bullseyehubsblack1.jpg
    bullseyehubsblack1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,077
  • cookbroscranks2.jpg
    cookbroscranks2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Syncros 1st gen.jpg
    Syncros 1st gen.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,077
Re:

Pics of the Mavic parts. ;)

Attachments

• mavic 825 shifters.jpg
    mavic 825 shifters.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Mavic 875 front mech2 .jpg
    Mavic 875 front mech2 .jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,076
  • Mavic 875 front mech.jpg
    Mavic 875 front mech.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Mavic 845 rear mech.jpg
    Mavic 845 rear mech.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,076
Re:

I've got some pretty minty mavic 231 CD's, 36 hole though, you said you wanted 32 but also ask for 36 hubs so could be a typo? They are part of a wheelset atm but for the right price I could be persuaded to part with them.

Re: Re:

nstarmore":2zy9zkfu said:
I've got some pretty minty mavic 231 CD's, 36 hole though, you said you wanted 32 but also ask for 36 hubs so could be a typo? They are part of a wheelset atm but for the right price I could be persuaded to part with them.

Hi.

Thanks for posting on my wanted ad. Any leads or links to my wanted items are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, it's not a Typo.
I'm after an elusive set of 32 hole Mavic rims to build onto a set of NOS Mavic Paris Gao Dakar hubs. I could build them onto some NOS Campagnolo Ateks or Araya RM20's in a dark colour, but I think with these hubs - building them onto anything else other than Mavic CD type rims would just be plain wrong.

I think there's quite a few people out there also searching for the Elusive 32 Hole Mavic 231 CD rims too.

Thanks again.
boy"O"boy

Re:

February bump.

It's been a very successful wanted ad so far. :cool: Thank you.

Waiting to hear back from a lead on the seat post.

I'm still after the Elusive 36H Bullseye rear hub in black. Any one got anything? - I'm sorted for the front hub. Just need a matching rear to build a very nice set of wheels.

Cheers all.
boy" :D "boy

This is going to be a killer build mate!

Back