NOS 32H Black Rims

Re:

Not sure if I'm ready to part with them, but I have a pair of nos mavic 717s which iirc are still in their packaging. 32h, black and new.

Had planned on lacing them to a pair of 32h hope pro 3 hubs at some point (still have the hubs, with the 135mm rear conversion).

Any good? If interested, let me know and I'll have a think about parting with them.

Re:

I’ve got some Nukeproof Generator AM TCS Rims I bought 18 months ago and never used still in packaging. Black 32h £50 + post.

Hi guys, thanks for these.

They've got to be black all over (no silver sidewalls), and have to be suitable for rim brakes. If yours are, then I'm very interested :)

Re: American Classic?

I’ve got a pair of these if they’re of any interest?

Attachments

• 087BA615-0037-4E7C-A96B-8BE8165C53BD.jpeg
    087BA615-0037-4E7C-A96B-8BE8165C53BD.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 108
Re:

would something campagnolo work? I have some stheno rims in black and possibly some mirox (would need to check)

Are these for a bike that will get used? I ask because a black sidewall will wear away to silver through braking

Re: Re:

oaklec":2lcwnz6g said:
would something campagnolo work? I have some stheno rims in black and possibly some mirox (would need to check)

Are these for a bike that will get used? I ask because a black sidewall will wear away to silver through braking

That would definitely work! They'll not get used in anger so I'm not concerned about wear. If they're 32H, round and mint then they're perfect.

Back