Mavic sunset

Re:

I'm having a bit of a build change which could result in me having a spare set of m950 hubbed 217 sunset rims available. Rear wheel sports a brand new old stock rear hub, unridden since being built. Front has a slight crack in the rim, but I have a nos spare rim too. Hub is nice and tidy too, though I do also have a nos front hub as well.

If of interest, let me know and I'll think seriously about my builds and confirm if they will end up spare.

Re:

Heres a link to my build.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207088&hilit=Axis

As mentioned, rear hub was replaced with a nos one (still have the box).

I'll mull over my build options and get back to you, I've recently sold a frame so have a spare wheelset I can move on to it, just need to decide if I want to change this one, as it's quite a nice build/ride as it is, just contemplating whether to retro mod the wheels and gears.

Re:

So, rebuilt the build I linked to, quite like how its turned out so the xtr/sunset wheels can go.

£200 will get the wheels as they are (rear hub is nos and unridden since rebuild, just fitted to frame) and a nos 217 sunset rim. I also have a nos front hub (boxed) if you wanted to rebuild the front wheel completely. I could throw in some tyres too, got plenty/too many.

Back