Black rimmed wheelset.

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi ideally looking for a 32 holed wheelset comprising Araya RM17 rims with the pink yellow and green labels mounted to XT 732 hubs but would consider LX or DX hubs. Needs to be 135mm rear spindle. Though sometimes beggars cant be choosers so would also be open to any other any other black rims and hub combinations from the early '90's.

Thanks for looking.

I have mint black RM20s laced to silver XT M730/732 36H hubs. Built up last year but never installed or ridden. $275 F&F

poMYI4fhj

poJeruM8j

Smithjss70":2c9y5slb said:
I have mint black RM20s laced to silver XT M730/732 36H hubs. Built up last year but never installed or ridden. $275 F&F

poMYI4fhj

poJeruM8j

They are ideal and very nice but too expensive for my lowly bike :oops: :(

I have a lovely front Laser 400 by Rigida on Deore DX if any good? Rim looks identical to many Mavics out there if you find a rear.

Minifreak":kqy8pj9h said:
I have a lovely front Laser 400 by Rigida on Deore DX if any good? Rim looks identical to many Mavics out there if you find a rear.

Thanks for the pics bud but i have my heart set on a pair of Arayas.. amazing grass by the way! Is it real? :cool:

PopsTrippin":487w987f said:
Minifreak":487w987f said:

Thanks for the pics bud but i have my heart set on a pair of Arayas.. amazing grass by the way! Is it real? :cool:

It’s fake I’m afraid, put in by the previous owners to be child and dog proof, we have both so it’s staying. I just sweep it once in a while :LOL:

I have a dark silver RM20 rear on an early 7 speed Deore hub for a tenner plus postage if it comes to it. I’m sure a good set will turn up soon though.

Still got those Wolber/XT wheels if you get stuck mate :)

Back