16" or 17" Frame or Frame/Fork combo or Complete Bike

Supreme

Dirt Disciple
Hi

My trusty restored 17" C16R frame is starting to rust from the inside out and I suspect a crack in the bottom bracket, sad times! Looking to replace with a 16" or 17" hardtail frame (preferably 1" threaded) so I can swap Manitou forks over. Or would consider a frame/fork combo in any size steerer, same size frame and hardtail.

Would preference something mid 90's an Orange or Kona as thats what I know, but open to others. Steel or Ali (would love Ti but don't think budget will stretch that far!) in good rider condition.

Would also consider a complete bike or unfinished project in same specs as above.

Let me know what you have, thanks.

Alex

Re: 16" or 17" Frame or Frame/Fork combo

Hi Alex,

I have a 96 Orange E3 frame available. Good condition but needs a polish. Decals are all good. Small size so 17" centre to top of seat tube. My number is 07976909026. I can WhatsApp pics if you like.

Thanks,

Mark

Re:

I must downsize so any interest in 1993 Orange Clockwork (1 inch obvs) or 1991 Rocky Mountain Hammer (1 and 1/8 but I also have some Mag 21s that would go with it)?

Can email pix if required

Re: Re:

KondratievsBike":9mv9akqa said:
I must downsize so any interest in 1993 Orange Clockwork (1 inch obvs) or 1991 Rocky Mountain Hammer (1 and 1/8 but I also have some Mag 21s that would go with it)?

Can email pix if required

Thanks for the reply, Interested in some pictures of the Clockwork. Can you send them over to awinedesign@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Alex

Re:

I just got this and I'm minded to move it straight on. 17" C2C Prestige tubing. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 20190520_222008.jpg
    20190520_222008.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 316
Re:

I can do mid nineties, 16”, aluminium frame, on it’s own or as a bundle with other bits, it’s almost identical to a Kona frame from the same era (but better in my opinion), it is however a full suspension bike. Not sure if that floats your boat or not.

Where abouts are you? I've got a 17" '92 Orange Prestige F+F, but the BB has got all the splines worn off, so it'll be a bit of a mission if you need to change it. It's orange and purple, bit scuffed, but any rust looks very minimal. The orange is pretty faded too.

I can get you more details if you are interested.
Si F

Back