Wanted: Marzocchi TT10 forks

Cam77

Retro Newbie
Chasing some Marzocchi TT10 forks for a 1992 Shogun Prairie Breaker XTR. Bike is immaculate and all original except that it's missing the original forks and has been fitted with some Rock Shox Quadra's. Not sure what other bikes they were fitted to but very similar to the MX100 & PF1. Very difficult to find even a google image of a set however they had black lower legs and crown and from memory the Marzocchi writing was in Red (I think, memory is a bit hazy on that bit). Steerer length isn't an issue as they're bolt on crowns and I have several spare crowns of varying lengths I can swap over if need be.

I'm in Queensland Australia but willing to pay shipment from anywhere that that has a set they would part with.

Re:

Try getting in contact with Retrobike member "kraeMit" aka Dr Marzocchi (Google and you'll find his website), he might be able to give you info on the forks, or know of a lead where you might find some.
If it's Marzocchi then he's your man.

I whished I had seen some of it but unfortunately I only know about it because of this manual: https://dr-marzocchi.projectweb.de/wp-c ... 0-TT10.pdf .
Hm, I have some ugly boxes of Marzocchi packed with very old 'crap', it might be possible to find something in there. Do you have a picture?

Will be happy to add infos and pics on my website if you have some interesting/usefull.

What I can tell you is, that the 24mm seals will fit (the fit on every older 24mm fork from Marzocchi) and I have it for sale.

Thanks jimo746, his was the only site that really had anything pertaining to them.

kraeMit, astonishingly I can't even find one Google Image of a set of TT10's! I know there will be some out there as they would of been specced OEM on a certain number of bikes and after a little bit of research, they were a higher end fork with better internals. I never thought they would be so hard to find. I would be very grateful if you had a set amongst your spares that you would part with.

I remember they had a black crown with black lower legs and the decals had the word Marzocchi in red with a light blue lightning strike graphic behind it (same as the MX100's) and TT10 was in yellow.

Let's continue searching for some pics ... may in bike cataloges from bikes. Does someone knows on which bikes this fork had been mounted? The manual is dated 1/91, so the bike should be from 1991 / 1992? It will be difficult because MX100 and PF1 are very similar ..
Something like this one (Shogun) ??

Edit: Manual is somehow disappointing, the forks are looking similar and Marzocchi did not had fun to make complete drawings for TT10 and PF1 :-/ :-/

Attachments

• MX100 - TT10 - PF1 compared Manual 1200px.jpg
    MX100 - TT10 - PF1 compared Manual 1200px.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 456
Re:

That would be great as it's the only piece I need to finalize the build. The only bike I know they came on is the one I've got, the 1992 Shogun Prairie Breaker XTR which is identical to the one in the link you posted.

Very handy having the workshop manuals you posted, will come in super handy when I need to rebuild them!

From what I can gather, the PF1's sat at the bottom of the range with the MX100 at the top.

Hoping some TT10 pictures or a set for sale pop up soon!

marzocchi_fork_12.JPG

That's a PF1, isn't it?

Well, I have some MX100's for sale, including new seals.

TT10 will be difficult, I did some research in my boxes but no luck. That's something a like a 'ghost-fork' as you can't find pictures are infos about it .... :-/

I don't know what this one is in detail as the sticker has not the special 'MX100' on it.

Attachments

• whats this.jpg
    whats this.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 212
Chasing some Marzocchi TT10 forks for a 1992 Shogun Prairie Breaker XTR. Bike is immaculate and all original except that it's missing the original forks and has been fitted with some Rock Shox Quadra's. Not sure what other bikes they were fitted to but very similar to the MX100 & PF1. Very difficult to find even a google image of a set however they had black lower legs and crown and from memory the Marzocchi writing was in Red (I think, memory is a bit hazy on that bit). Steerer length isn't an issue as they're bolt on crowns and I have several spare crowns of varying lengths I can swap over if need be.

I'm in Queensland Australia but willing to pay shipment from anywhere that that has a set they would part with.
Bring up the dead! Did you find some? I've got a set from xlarge size frame and thinking of selling frame and forks.

Back