Pulstar 32h silver front hub

Dami

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

I found a good deal on a NOS rear hub (thankfully the older US made...) so now looking for a silver front Pulstar hub. As the rears especially with the later taiwanese versions seem to have the tendency to break down (and changing/locating the freehub is almost impossible.. I tried it with an old destroyed one.. :roll: ), I hope that there will be a good condition lonely silver front one out there! :)

Here's a picture (borrowed from an old for sale post here) of the version I would be looking for, though the later silver models with different hub ends will also do if they are in great condition.

file.php

Thanks!

-Turkka

Dami":2pmhaz8o said:
Hi,

I found a good deal on a NOS rear hub (thankfully the older US made...) so now looking for a silver front Pulstar hub. As the rears especially with the later taiwanese versions seem to have the tendency to break down (and changing/locating the freehub is almost impossible.. I tried it with an old destroyed one.. :roll: ), I hope that there will be a good condition lonely silver front one out there! :)

Here's a picture (borrowed from an old for sale post here) of the version I would be looking for, though the later silver models with different hub ends will also do if they are in great condition.

file.php

Thanks!

I may have one of those. Will have a look in the morning for you.

-Turkka

Latest posts

Back