1994 CAMPAG Record OR stuff

Probably like to build it into one of my Dyna-Techs with 28.6 bottom pull f.mech, or if another suitably European or Italian frame comes along I could be temped... my cants are hex bolt on very rear of canti for spring tension and eyeball socket type pad fitment bolts (if you get me). Post I have is 31.6... too big but it was boxed NOS for £10 in local bike shop.

Hello,

I have a Campy RECORD OR crankset available

if interested just drop a PM to me

Attachments

• 20171125_215723 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    20171125_215723 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 430
You might have already bought the above front mech but if not then I have one in similar condition- and I've also one of the rear mechs you can have:)

walkmanman":138ehrm2 said:
You might have already bought the above front mech but if not then I have one in similar condition- and I've also one of the rear mechs you can have:)

Grundig World Cup 90 - thankyou so much for the offer/pics, however just as you posted this i've managed to pick up a NOS front mech in a local shop for a very good price - a very lucky strike!!

Walkmanman - very interested in your rear mech (if the right price/condition), can you PM me pics please or I can drop you my email :) cheers!

Well done on picking up the bargain and NOS front mech. But I have to say that TBH I was really hoping to sell my mechs as a pair, so to have the best chance of getting the best price for them. And besides, you might not be quite so interested in the rear mech alone, with it not being in quite such good condition as the front.

Back