Lotus Monocoque

mheywoo1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having just read Yakboys build thread I need one of these to go in my “retro carbon” mini-collection!

If anyone has a lead on one, please let me know. Ideally after an 18”/ medium size

Matt

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They *are* wonderful...

Best of luck finding one, they do pop up every now and again. Of the 300ish that were made many went to the states.

Re:

I'm sorted for mine...

My_Teenage_Self has just agreed to let me have his for a packet of cheesy wotsits. Bonus!

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":35nedjd1 said:
I'm sorted for mine...

My_Teenage_Self has just agreed to let me have his for a packet of cheesy wotsits. Bonus!

tenor.gif

Re:

Good luck with the hunt. It took a concerted effort of scouring google images every few weeks for a good few years to find mine. As My Teenage Self has said the States is probably your best bet. Joining some of the stateside forums and posting wanted adds may bear fruit.

As for sizes I have no idea what size mine is. It didn't even cross my mind to find out. Any reach issues will be sorted out by stem length, although when I had my quick ride around the block before dismantling it, it felt about right :)

Re:

The seller is the guy I bought my Formula 1 from. Really good guy. He used to work at the place where the Lotus and Formula 1 frames were built.

Back