Orange Aluminium O 91/92 frame/bike in orange/white fade.

Re:

It's a long shot mate but it might be worth contacting Orange to see if they'll swap their one from the museum for one of your other mint bikes?

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3jyhxoze said:
It's a long shot mate but it might be worth contacting Orange to see if they'll swap their one from the museum for one of your other mint bikes?

:D A great idea that Ed, although I like the current crop ive got, and doing a swap would be a hard decision :facepalm: Plus it's quite nice hunting and chasing something down, in weird and warped way. If I dont find one, then I will probably get my spare o frame and fork resprayed at Bob Jackson's. :cool:

Re:

I've got a 1992 Orange Aluminium O frame for sale, 19". It has been re-powder coated in orange and is waiting to be built. It was re-painted by a bike shop in Newcastle who then put the incorrect decals on it. You could add the white fade and Gil defo has decals cos I already asked him. I'm not going to get round to building it, too may other projects! I'd include seat post, bottom bracket and stalk stem if you're interested. I want to keep the Pace, sorry! I'll try and attach a pic below. Happy to post. Let me know if you're interested:)

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 222
Is that not post '92 with the cable guides on side of top tube & top pull front mech cable guide? I only ask as I know that was the case for the Clockwork after being advised on a recent purchase & I've being looking closely at the 92 catalogue pics & the Aluminium O is the same.

If you're selling the parts I'd like to take 2nd dibs on the stem & possibly seat-post.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 218
Thanks for the kind offer of the frame, looks great by the way. I currently have a few Alu O frames kicking around, just was on the look out for a original painted one in the white orange fade, long shot unfortunately. It's always difficult with many projects, I've tried to trim my projects down to 2 at a time now....if possible
It's a 1992 I suspect rwm1962, they made a number of batches and variations over that period. Fluffychicken or Boy o Boy on here are the experts on this. :)

Back