REYNOLDS 753 bars + CAMPAGNOLO 8SPD CASSETTE

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All.

As above -

A neon yellow off road Flexstem. 1 1/8" quill flavour - Interested in both the steel and Aluminium versions but must be VGC.

Reynolds 531 bars - to fit Flex-stem (25.4mm dia?) NOS/VGC black with good decals

Campagnolo cassette to suit centaur hub. - Shifter is bullet shifter. 8spd?

Thanks in advance.
boy"O"boy

Re:

Frame now arrived!! :cool: :cool:

Massive updated wanted list.

Let me know what you've got For Sale.

Many thanks
boy"O"boy

Re:

Still after several parts…..anyone able to help?

Spotted this on eBay. - Described as OLYMPUS but visually very similar to CENTAUR. Anyway of telling the difference between the 2?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-O ... %7Ciid%3A1

I've got one of these in the collection I'm building up -

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• dynatech_endeavour.jpg
    dynatech_endeavour.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 671
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi all.

Wanted list edited - scored some of the vital parts, plenty more to go though.

Thanks.
boy"O"boy

Re: NOS / VGC 1 1/8" FLEXSTEM + Reynolds 531 bars + Campagnolo

I can probably find you a flex stem but it’s silver and steel from what I remember having seen it in the shop. Pretty sure they had a 531 steel black bar in there too. I won’t be able to get there for a while unfortunately so give them a bell and ask them to check.

It’s Julian House Bike Workshop, Trowbridge 01225 764485
Just say Tim told you about the bits and if they find them get them to put them by, I’ll collect and post when I can.

I believe the stem was on there shelf for nice stuff and the bars were on the handlebar racking.

Re: NOS / VGC 1 1/8" FLEXSTEM + Reynolds 531 bars + Campagnolo

Minifreak":1m283ovn said:
I can probably find you a flex stem but it’s silver and steel from what I remember having seen it in the shop. Pretty sure they had a 531 steel black bar in there too. I won’t be able to get there for a while unfortunately so give them a bell and ask them to check.

It’s Julian House Bike Workshop, Trowbridge 01225 764485
Just say Tim told you about the bits and if they find them get them to put them by, I’ll collect and post when I can.

I believe the stem was on there shelf for nice stuff and the bars were on the handlebar racking.

Thanks for the heads up on these.... been away for a few weeks, so hadn't seen your post on my ad. I'll give them a call in the next couple of days and let you know how I get on.
Tempted to try both the steel and Aluminium Flexstem to see which looks best.
The '91 Catalogue shows a steel quill flexstem but Geoff Waugh's pictures show the production version with an Aluminium version.

As for the bars, was starting to think I might be chasing something that didn't exist. Maybe for the production Dynatech Endeavour they used 753 bars? - The '91 Catalogue lists them as 531 bars though.
Thanks to MatBH5 for the pic below....

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 325
Re:

Hi All.

Now *SORTED* for 1 1/8" Flexstem

Still on the search for the Elusive Reynolds 531 bars - do they exist?

Changing / broadening the search field to Reynolds 753 straight bars in black as well now.
I've already got some tidy Reynolds 501 bars, but very interested in purchasing 531 / 753 bars WHY?

8spd Campagnolo Cassette to suit Centaur 8spd hub /groupset also needed.

Thanks in Advance.

boy"O"boy

Back