Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:55 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:48 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 1409
Location: The Peth
Hi,

I’m looking for the following for a build:

- Black seatpost 29.4mm - sorted
- XT M730 rear mech (good condition but doesn’t have to be immaculate) sorted
- Wheelset (preferably on XT M730 hubs - 32 or 36 hole in good condition) would prefer anodised Mavic, Araya or Ritchey time but anything considered. Sorted
- XT M732 Cantis (front and rear) in good condition (I’ve got spare pads so pads don’t need to be immaculate) Sorted
- XT Binder Bolt for seatpost
- 29.4mm Seat Collar (preferably black or silver)
- XT M730 Bottom Bracket - Sorted
- Hyperglide 7 Speed Cassette & Chain - Sorted
- XT M730 Crank Caps - Sorted
- Alpinestars bars
- Any other Alpinestars components

That’s about it.....what u got people!?!?

Drew :-)


Last edited by Drewson on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:07 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Dorset,UK
May have some cantis..can't remember if there xt or dx...will check later today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:01 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Posts: 1663
Location: Italy
Drewson wrote:
Hi,

I’m looking for the following for a build:

- Wheelset (preferably on XT M730 hubs - 32 or 36 hole in good condition) would prefer anodised Mavic, Araya or Ritchey time but anything considered.
- Hyperglide 7 Speed Cassette & Chain

That’s about it.....what u got people!?!?

Drew :-)


Hi mate, i have wheelset with Deore Xt 730 hubs with dark anodized Avenir rims, hyperglide 7 speed and chain, all in vgc/excellent conditions, please contact me if interested about infos and pics.
Cheers
G.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:49 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 1803
Location: 024, The Netherlands
Deffo got a full set of m732 cantis available. Do you need straddles too?
Will PM a couple of pics this weekend.

Think I also have a set of cranks caps, BTW


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:29 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 1409
Location: The Peth
stocko wrote:
May have some cantis..can't remember if there xt or dx...will check later today


Ok thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:30 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 1409
Location: The Peth
valleyman wrote:
Drewson wrote:
Hi,

I’m looking for the following for a build:

- Wheelset (preferably on XT M730 hubs - 32 or 36 hole in good condition) would prefer anodised Mavic, Araya or Ritchey time but anything considered.
- Hyperglide 7 Speed Cassette & Chain

That’s about it.....what u got people!?!?

Drew :-)


Hi mate, i have wheelset with Deore Xt 730 hubs with dark anodized Avenir rims, hyperglide 7 speed and chain, all in vgc/excellent conditions, please contact me if interested about infos and pics.
Cheers
G.


Certainly interested...pics would be good :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:31 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 1409
Location: The Peth
Double-E F wrote:
Deffo got a full set of m732 cantis available. Do you need straddles too?
Will PM a couple of pics this weekend.

Think I also have a set of cranks caps, BTW


Hey great...looking forward to the pics :wink:

Would need the straddle wires too!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:52 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 1803
Location: 024, The Netherlands
Drewson wrote:
Double-E F wrote:
Deffo got a full set of m732 cantis available. Do you need straddles too?
Will PM a couple of pics this weekend.

Think I also have a set of cranks caps, BTW


Hey great...looking forward to the pics :wink:

Would need the straddle wires too!!

PM sent :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Dorset,UK
Drewson wrote:
stocko wrote:
May have some cantis..can't remember if there xt or dx...will check later today


Ok thanks :)

Just checked...they're dx mt62


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:03 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 am
Posts: 360
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Need an Alpinestars Cro Mega DX frameset? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group