Kona 18-19”

Tamandua

Retro Guru
Hi All

Usually post in the road section but looking for a rigid 1990s Kona for winter commuting and a bit of single track.

Ideally a Lava Dome model upwards with P2 forks and sti shifters. May consider frame only if the right one ! Will need posting to Bristol. What have you got ?

Many thanks

Re:

Am heading to Bristol this weekend, and I have a completely original 19" 97 Cinder Cone in the garage with TB P2's..

It's very low mileage and i'd be gutted to sell it, but if you want to consider making a generous offer then drop me a message.

Re:

Hi

Thanks, tbh I would have no idea what to offer, I haven’t seen it and I don’t know what condition the drivetrain is in etc, prices for retro stuff seems to fluctuate. Another forum member has offered me an early 90s cindercone for £130, and a 97 lavedome for £150 if that’s any use

Best regards

Peter

As above, happy to negotiate offline, of course will provide pics etc. TBH, this one is as clean as I've come across and with the TB P2s is just about my fave - so I'd be looking for £200+

I've seen several '96s sell for over £300 this year. I also have one of those in very clean order, but it's a 20"

Looking to move my 20" '91 on too, around £170 - full mint Suntour group. The early 90s seem to dip a bit lower in price. Possibly because of extra weight? I'm not sure.

92 it’s in my sig, but it’s mostly stripped now with an option to build up again with XT not XTR (I have too many projects).
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=387888&p=2873535&sid=3b319c74b70b0fed0e1bb5b4bb454c8f#p2873535
In other words, ideally I’m selling a frame and P2 forks, but I also have enough to build a bike but not necessarily with all the goodies shown in the thread as most have come off it...just a B.B. and I can chuck an old threaded Ritchey headset

Oh and it might be a small frame not 18/19
(Edit)

Re:

19" 1992 Cinder Cone of interets? I only have the frame, headset, forks and a few bits, but willing to sell cheap if it's going to a good home:
viewtopic.php?p=1045539&highlight=#1045539

IMGP0577.JPG

Latest posts

Back