Fat Chance chainsuck device tooth picks

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Need to save this from a Fat(e) worse than death - anyone have the two alloy l-bend tooth pick bolt ons to prevent chainsuck? (Pictured below)

Attachments

• P1010394.jpg
    P1010394.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 224
I always found the original steel tooth picks bent too easily. I found some sheet titanium & made my own single piece that worked much better.

scant":1dcwyfh1 said:
I always found the original steel tooth picks bent too easily. I found some sheet titanium & made my own single piece that worked much better.

:cool: Any pics of the one piece ?

someone on here was making some and selling them, cant remember who off top of my head, will have a search though

mark

mkone":23w5py9g said:
someone on here was making some and selling them, cant remember who off top of my head, will have a search though

mark
That was me. I have had thicker stainless steel toothpicks made that are a lot stronger, more durable and rust proof. PM if interested.

I made an " Anti Suck Thing " out of 1/4 ally plate, you could do shame ... just to tide you over.. Admittedly mine is as rough as asso's but worked all these years. It was a 20 minute knockup job after seeing the genuine article... ( look at the state of my bike )

24a1b197416e04ac6666828e6beaca24.jpg

I love you Fat Chance btw...

Back