16 inch frame or complete bike

welly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a project for my son, 16inch either frame only or full bike, would consider anything.

Budget £300

Thanks

Re:

If you are still looking; I’ve an original 17” (comes up small) Dynatech Diablo STX Ti / steel mix. It’s completly original and has the UGLI Forks and i’d only be after £180 for it. Thanks.

Re:

I have a lovely 16 inch GT RTS 3 frame in purple for sale at the moment. £120 or have a bid as its on eBay.,

Orange P7, full XTM750 groupset £200 collected, Manitou forks, V and disc, presently V

Attachments

• IMGP1459.JPG
    IMGP1459.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 309
I have a 16" framed 1995 Jamis Dakar Team, alloy full suss bike with almost full original spec, used but good condition overall. Needs a little work,which I can do if you want it ready to roll, and within your budget. I'm North East Scotland but can of course post. PM me with an email address if you want some nice pic's

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back