LX 565 Rear hub

Spibblo

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
8 speed. Looking for one in good condition with good cones and no excessive freehub body play or manky pawls. . I would consider a complete wheel with silver rim

Re: LX 563 freehub body

They are pretty much all interchangeable between ones with steel axles. There can be differences between seal diameters, but you can prise the seal cup of the old body.

Re: LX 563 freehub body

hamster":2ugs2urf said:
They are pretty much all interchangeable between ones with steel axles. There can be differences between seal diameters, but you can prise the seal cup of the old body.

Thanks for clearing that up :D

Re:

Bump.. now looking for a complete rear hub - lx 565 or a complete rear wheel with silver rim built around that hub or any other black hub 135 mm O.L.D- nothing too modern plez

Hi
I should have one mounted on mavic rim (I do not remember the model). Tomorrow I look and I send you photos.
Cheers
Enrico

Re:

I have a nice one which is part of a pair of wheels. All in nice condition with little wear. Mavic 238 rims on lx hubs as requested. Looking for £50 or £60 inc skewers collected from Chesterfield

i believe i have a spare rear hub. it has some damage on the drive side from chain slipping between cassette and spokes from over shifting. other than that hub itself is in good condition. lmk if interested and i'll dig it out.

Back