WANTED: Scott AT-4 Handlebars NOS or Good Condition

Despite lots of half offers no one has actually confirmed they have one or an actual price... any takers? :)

Ok - I've now stripped down everything that I had, and I do indeed have two pairs of AT-4 bars. Both are used, and have marks on the bars from installation/removal of brake levers / shifters etc.

Have set myself a reminder to take pics of both pairs tomorrow, and then you and the other chap on here can both take a look and see if you're interested in either of them.... Obviously, you get first dibs on them, as I responded to your WTD ad.

rjsdavis":2p159q0d said:
Ok - I've now stripped down everything that I had, and I do indeed have two pairs of AT-4 bars. Both are used, and have marks on the bars from installation/removal of brake levers / shifters etc.

Have set myself a reminder to take pics of both pairs tomorrow, and then you and the other chap on here can both take a look and see if you're interested in either of them.... Obviously, you get first dibs on them, as I responded to your WTD ad.
]

Ok thanks for the update :)

rjsdavis":gl2q60sf said:

Ok - slightly less good news.

I got out the two AT-4 bars to take some pics, and my eldest has decided that he'd like to look at these a bit more and is thinking about sticking them on his Orange. :( Therefore, only one set of AT-4's available at the moment.

However, also dug a set of AT-3's and also a set of rare ITM Scorpion's just in case they were of interest... Haven't bothered with the pics, as this wasn't what you were looking for, but mention them all of the same.

Haven't set a price as yet, as I'd prefer, if possible, to swap / trade stuff I've got for stuff that I want/need if I can!

These AT-4's are clearly used and not NOS! There is no damage to them, and no dings, dents or bends, but there are marks from use, and installation / removal marks from brake levers / shifters from over the years. Let me know if these are of interest to you!

Attachments

• P6250273-1.JPG
    P6250273-1.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 138
  • P6250274-1.JPG
    P6250274-1.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 138
  • P6250275-1.JPG
    P6250275-1.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 138
  • P6250276-1.JPG
    P6250276-1.JPG