WTD XT M730 or M732 Canti's (Sorted)

DynaCol

MacRetro Rider
Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
After a full bike's worth of M730 or M732 cantilever brakes in good condition. Silver ideally but would consider black if the price is right.

Re: WTD XT M730 or M732 Cant's

ceo":15jwusyv said:
got a full 732 set here
Cheers, seen these previously but was hoping for some in slightly better condition and with fixing bolts.

Re:

Hi. I have a full set of canti's from a 1994 Kona Explosif. No brand markings on the canti's. They are silver. Kona brand on the levers. These are in good condition as I switched out to V-brakes circa 1997 and they have been in my parts box for +20 years. L et me know if of interest and I will take some

Re: Re:

Priley853":28ksg9sr said:
Hi. I have a full set of canti's from a 1994 Kona Explosif. No brand markings on the canti's. They are silver. Kona brand on the levers. These are in good condition as I switched out to V-brakes circa 1997 and they have been in my parts box for +20 years. L et me know if of interest and I will take some
Thanks for posting but I'm after Shimano XT M730/M732 canti's specifically. In this instance, any old canti's won't do I'm afraid :LOL:

Re: WTD XT M730 or M732 Cant's

ceo":2ndxcnak said:
found bolts;)
Thanks but I've found a set on eBay now that I'm happy with. Cheers for the replies though folks.

Back