Mavic Citrus or sunset rims

tonybrown5

Retro Guru
Anyone have any Mavic citrus or sunset rims available? I remember seeing loads for sale when I didn't want them. Need a 36 and a 32 hole.

i have a pair of 32 hole Citrus 517s' laced to XT hubs that i might be intersted in parting with.....

Clappy":3bkc577h said:
i have a pair of 32 hole Citrus 517s' laced to XT hubs that i might be intersted in parting with.....

I may be interested....can I get some photos please?

Sorry 'tonybrown5' to hyjack your post.

Retro JB":38712d0x said:
Clappy":38712d0x said:

I may be interested....can I get some photos please?

Sorry 'Clappy' to hyjack your post.

hi,

Will try and take some tonight, in the sunshine !

Cheers

Clappy

Clappy":dtz18dx2 said:

Thanks but I only need rims and have found a 32.
Going to be laced to a newly purchased pair of White Industries hubs :)

Hi Tony,
I noticed you'd been looking for some of these. I'd debated selling my used wheels (x517Citrus), bought them a few years ago at a jumble but never used them. Alivio hubs need a service but was considering breaking them as the rear might be dished up wrong. Need to clean and photograph em.

reanimation":5efa6k4h said:
Hi Tony,
I noticed you'd been looking for some of these. I'd debated selling my used wheels (x517Citrus), bought them a few years ago at a jumble but never used them. Alivio hubs need a service but was considering breaking them as the rear might be dished up wrong. Need to clean and photograph em.

Thank you. If you have a 36 hole in good condition I'd certainly be interested.

tonybrown5":tb6ai876 said:
reanimation":tb6ai876 said:
Hi Tony,

Thank you. If you have a 36 hole in good condition I'd certainly be interested.
I'm quite sure most of mine are 36. If you don't get sorted very quickly I'll have a look at what I have. What's your other rim is it NOS or used?
Cheers

Back