M900 XTR Parts: Rear Mech, Cassette, Chain, BB

Neilios

Retro Guru
Hi,

I need the following parts, NOS (or as good as) ideally, but I'll consider stuff that isn't obviously worn.

No Longer Needed (Thanks to drechsler57!) Jockey Wheels (top and bottom, I have bolts already) No Longer Needed
No Longer Needed (Thanks to drechsler57!) RD-M900 Rear Mech No Longer Needed
No Longer Needed (Thanks to Holden!) CS-M900 Cassette (12-32T only please) No Longer Needed
No Longer Needed (Thanks to drechsler57!) CN-7401 Chain No Longer Needed
No Longer Needed BB-UN90 Bottom Bracket (I'm currently checking on shell width and axle length) No Longer Needed
No Longer Needed (Thanks to Lalu!) HP-M900 Headset, 1" No Longer Needed
SLR 2mm Brake cable, inners, outers, ferrules and end caps, XTR grey.

Cheers,

Neilios

Veritas_rs":vlyhn8dt said:
i have all group in great condition

Hi Veritas_rs. I am interested, can you provide pics and prices and an estimated postage cost to the UK please? Many thanks!

Thanks to drechsler57, I no longer need the jockey wheels, rear mech or chain. I DO need the cables and headset though.

Re:

Hi!

Have a NIB XTR M900 1" headset, can post send you some Pictures to see if it is what your looking for.

BR
LALU

Re:

I've got some nos after market m900 cable oilers if you are interested. Bought them when I was massing parts for a yo eddy build long since gone.

Hi ishaw,

I can't remember the last time I saw those! I'm trying to put my old bike back to exactly the spec it was new, so I'll pass on the oilers, thanks though :)

Neilios

Back