Black wheels

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all

Im looking for a pair of Black mtb wheels.
Ideally I'd like black hubs with black rims in very good condition, but im willing to look at options.
Dark grey, grey might work, but black better.
They're to go onto a 1994 build so period correct as well would be good.

Thanks
Tom

Re:

Hi Tom,

I don't have a complete wheelset but I do have some campagnolo stheno black rims that have never been used, I possibly have some black atek rims as well. I also have some lx m565 black hubs that have had little use as far as I recall. I don't think I have spokes of the correct length to turn them into complete wheels though. Pm me if you are interested and I'll dredge them out of the man cave and take some pictures.

Re:

Hi Tom,

I don't have a complete wheelset but I do have some campagnolo stheno black rims that have never been used, I possibly have some black atek rims as well. I also have some lx m565 black hubs that have had little use as far as I recall. I don't think I have spokes of the correct length to turn them into complete wheels though. Pm me if you are interested and I'll dredge them out of the man cave and take some pictures.

Re: Re:

oaklec":3mfa6g6p said:
Hi Tom,

Hi Oaklec
Thanks for getting in touch. I’m interested in the rims. Any chance you could send some pics and details? I can find some hubs I think.
Thanks very much.
Tom

Ps man cave sounds fun. What else is in there.

Re:

Hi Tom,

No problem, I'll sort them out at the weekend, if you pm your email address I'll send the pictures. What else is in the man cave? All sorts of goodies from the mid 90's... what else do you need?

Cheers

Chris

Back