Panaracer Magic tyres

:LOL: theres loads of front ones floating about, its the rear ones that are hard to find :)

Re:

Think the ones on my Trekker are what you are after? I will have a look. I would be happy to trade for something similar if they’re what you need.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":28sihjt6 said:
Think the ones on my Trekker are what you are after? I will have a look. I would be happy to trade for something similar if they’re what you need.
Sounds good

Re:

Just had a look at my thread Kurt and it looks like they’re what you are after. I wouldn’t call them mint but certainly very good and useable with plenty of tread, tidy side walls and minimal cracking. Put it this way I had planned to leave them on and use it and I am quite picky when it comes to tyres.

Anyway, let me know if you have anything to trade. Not really looking to sell as I need tyres for the Trekker and these do the job perfectly so would only really be interested in period correct, amber walled replacements. :D

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1fm4yjux said:
Just had a look at my thread Kurt and it looks like they’re what you are after. I wouldn’t call them mint but certainly very good and useable with plenty of tread, tidy side walls and minimal cracking. Put it this way I had planned to leave them on and use it and I am quite picky when it comes to tyres.

Anyway, let me know if you have anything to trade. Not really looking to sell as I need tyres for the Trekker and these do the job perfectly so would only really be interested in period correct, amber walled replacements. :D

Thanks for the reply however thinking about it I currently don't really have any tyres to trade that I think would interest you :-(
If I couldn't find any magics to buy I was going to buy a pair of reissue amberwall smoke/darts

Back