SHIMANO XTR 950/951/952 Triple chainset in nice condition..

mdj82

Retro Guru
Basically as long as its the XTR grey arms one then im interested!

Not after NOS as will be used here and then, but without rub marks is essential :D

Post/PM anything you have!

TIA

Mark

Re:

I might be able to oblige. Are you looking for original rings, 5 arm 110 BCD, after market 104 or 94 bcd? I may have a spare set after a bit or a rejig in builds. Arms will be pretty much free of rub, and can do various spider/ring options.

Re: Re:

ishaw":wy0ogm8g said:
I might be able to oblige. Are you looking for original rings, 5 arm 110 BCD, after market 104 or 94 bcd? I may have a spare set after a bit or a rejig in builds. Arms will be pretty much free of rub, and can do various spider/ring options.

well its the arms that matter most for me and am unsure about the bcd.. so im interested to see what your offering if thats ok? i didnt know they came in 5 arm either so thats interesting...
they would be going on a 1996/1997 xtr zaskar LE build...

Re:

I'll try to grab some pics over the weekend. I'm trying to rejig a few builds and will have a spare xtr crankset and BB left over. I have various spider options but arm condition will certainly be run free (I do have a nos set but not sure if they will be up for sale).

Re: Re:

ishaw":2vcqd98o said:
I'll try to grab some pics over the weekend. I'm trying to rejig a few builds and will have a spare xtr crankset and BB left over. I have various spider options but arm condition will certainly be run free (I do have a nos set but not sure if they will be up for sale).

Ok cool, theres no hurry so plenty time to think about what your keeping/moving on then yeah, pics of what your offloading when your sorted!

thx!

I've got several cranksets and also in differtent conditions. Please PM me your mailadress for pictures.

Cheers,
Luc

Back