WTB - Scott Unishock with carbon legs

Bollox64

BoTM Winner
Pace Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, I am looking for a set of VGC/NOS Scott Unishock LF forks, the ones with the carbon legs.

Need with a 1 1/8" threaded steerer

Yes, I know about the recall, but these are for my Tim Gould Schwinn, which will not get ridden hard.

image by Bollox2u, on Flickr

Cheers, Alec

Re:

I have some NOS white ones - the earlier Clark Kent labelled jobbies - but I'm guessing you won't want those as they're not the carbon ones?

Have 2 NOS sets, one with 1" certainly, and I'm fairly sure the second one is 1&1/8th - let me know if you want me to check, but I understand they're not exactly what you're after for a replica build.

Cheers,
BB.

Re: Re:

Hi, no, not interested in the White Gen I ones I'm afraid. Thanks for offering though / Alec

BoyBurning":29oiix0v said:
I have some NOS white ones - the earlier Clark Kent labelled jobbies - but I'm guessing you won't want those as they're not the carbon ones?

Have 2 NOS sets, one with 1" certainly, and I'm fairly sure the second one is 1&1/8th - let me know if you want me to check, but I understand they're not exactly what you're after for a replica build.

Cheers,
BB.

Re:

Not sure if you're still after these, but there's what seems to be a pair on Ebay.

Two problems mind you - firstly, it looks like a unthreaded steerer, the other is that they are attached to a GT Pantera...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-GT-Pan ... Swh2FbCVk-

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

mynchiboy":2c9l55hb said:
Not sure if you're still after these, but there's what seems to be a pair on Ebay.

Two problems mind you - firstly, it looks like a unthreaded steerer, the other is that they are attached to a GT Pantera...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-GT-Pan ... Swh2FbCVk-

Thanks for the tip - shame it's unthreaded. Still, they may have used a quill adapter as I did on my Pace and D.O.G.S., so I'll ask.

Cheers, Alec

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

You may find you can swap over the steerer/stanchion section from another fork, at least another VR version, although I think the earlier versions would also work. This may open up your options a bit.
I’ve just bought a scruffy looking set of LF carbon Unishocks on eBay and once I’ve tidied them up (not another “project”! :roll: :facepalm: ) I may look at swapping over the 1”1/8 threaded steerer/stanchion for a 1” version.

Re:

Anyone got a replacement idea for the bolts at the bottom.
Mine snapped taking it out (fault of the style of bolt)

Mine are the model up from that with the CNC brace iirc.
1" unfortunately.

Back