WANTED: Klein Adroid ULTRALIGHT KIT / Suntour XC Pro kit

SavagePower

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
WANTED: Klein Adroid ULTRALIGHT KIT / Suntour XC Pro kit

Looking to build up my Klein Attitude (pre-Trek) with Klein Adroit ULTRALIGHT kit - what you have you got?

Rod_Saetan":5fzqkpw8 said:
For those of us who aren't Klein nerds can you give us an idea of what specifically you are looking for?

SUNTOUR XC PRO

& the very first generation Gripshift

Plus want some Campagnolo griftshift fir another build

Plus the right pedals.

Thanks

Re:

From the issue of MBA from October 91 I happen to be reading:

A Suntour XC Pro drivetrain with Campagnolo aluminium freewheel, gripshift shifters, Hi-E hubs Campagnolo Contax rims, Dia Compe SS5 levers and 986 brakes, Ringle Ti-Stick skewers, Selle Flite and a Ritchey (nitto) post.

Other things I spotted: Specialized alu bottle cage, Ritchey WCS tyres, gold alu chainring bolts.

Re: Re:

Rod_Saetan":32nuxche said:
From the issue of MBA from October 91 I happen to be reading:

A Suntour XC Pro drivetrain with Campagnolo aluminium freewheel, gripshift shifters, Hi-E hubs Campagnolo Contax rims, Dia Compe SS5 levers and 986 brakes, Ringle Ti-Stick skewers, Selle Flite and a Ritchey (nitto) post.

Other things I spotted: Specialized alu bottle cage, Ritchey WCS tyres, gold alu chainring bolts.

Thanks

Re:

I have some xc pro bits I was hoarding but have slowly chipped away at. What are you after, I'll see what I have left.

Re:

Interesting that the pedals are XC Pro specced with Ti axles, but the Bridgestone MB-Zip from the same year specs standard XC pro pedals but with the track cage plates.

Ok, not that interesting, nerdy interesting.

Back