Pace RC35s or poss RC36

tonybrown5

Retro Guru
I'm after ideally a pair of RC35s for my 93 Kili XTR Elite build.
Looking for 1 1/8 A-head with decent internals. Must have the canti brake hanger.
Cheesed as I got called into a meeting 5 minutes before a lovely pair sold on E-bay for £67 :cry:

What have you got?

Ha. I missed the same pair of forks. 1% battery left on my phone.
There are some original Pace brake mounts for sale on eBay (new, old stock)
I ended up paying £125 for a serviced pair of RC36'S instead and had to buy the brake mounts.
Means I got my 1" steerer tube though.

no brake hanger but i have some RC35's, they're really tidy and owe me £125.00.

Attachments

• Pace RC35-1.JPG
    Pace RC35-1.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-2.jpg
    Pace RC35-2.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-3.jpg
    Pace RC35-3.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-4.jpg
    Pace RC35-4.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-5.jpg
    Pace RC35-5.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-6.JPG
    Pace RC35-6.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 436
  • Pace RC35-7.jpg
    Pace RC35-7.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 436
tonybrown5":3t7qdop4 said:
Thankyou. They would be perfect but I do need canti's.

If you haven’t got something sorted, I have a pair of ‘95 last of the pace rc35s wi the rocker in place. I bought them for a project I didn’t pursue and would sell them on for what I paid for them.

uk gearmuncher":3cyhgaul said:
tonybrown5":3cyhgaul said:

If you haven’t got something sorted, I have a pair of ‘95 last of the pace rc35s wi the rocker in place. I bought them for a project I didn’t pursue and would sell them on for what I paid for them.

Be interested in some pics and price?
What size steerer and what are the elastomers like?

tonybrown5":20q3dqqg said:
uk gearmuncher":20q3dqqg said:
tonybrown5":20q3dqqg said:

Be interested in some pics and price?
What size steerer and what are the elastomers like?

It’s the 1995 rc35 mxcd model. Travel is silky smooth. It’s a 1 inch steerer but that is interchangeable. I’d be looking for £95 though as their condition is very good. I can get you photos if interested.

Thanks. Some pics would be good. Presumably you can just change steerer to a different size without having to change the crown?
Amy ideas how easy they are to find and how much?

tonybrown5":3cdzi40x said:
Thanks. Some pics would be good. Presumably you can just change steerer to a different size without having to change the crown?

It depends if you need threaded or not but there is a threaded seller on eBay and pace emailed me yesterday to,say they have some. What do you need.

uk gearmuncher":3u93w7h5 said:
tonybrown5":3u93w7h5 said:

It depends if you need threaded or not but there is a threaded seller on eBay and pace emailed me yesterday to,say they have some. What do you need.

I'll be running a-head, so threadless

Back