deore lx (or similar rear mech)

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
Looking for a deore lx or similar rear mech (7 speed). Whilst sorting out my junk pile I found a deore LX front mech in what just happens to be the exact size I need for the pine mountain. No idea where it came from but it seems to work so it'll do fine. So the last bit I need (other than tyres) is a rear mech to replace the shoddy 200gs temp.

Not worried if not perfect condition as truth be told I can't afford a lot but just seeing if there's anything out there I can afford as this is going to be my last treat before I give up bikes

Yes you heard that right :shock: *falls over in shock*. I'm going to be doing a lot more riding but this Pine Mountain is the last bike I'm going to build until at least 2019 as I'm trying to get my life back on track. Or even find a track to start with :facepalm:

Re:

Cheers LGF. Need to find out how much my modern is going to cost to fix but selling all of my project bikes and parts so whatevers left will be spent on this. Hopefully will find out how much I have spare by today.

Completely forgot I need a seatpost and seat as well :facepalm: but will figure that out.

Re:

It's a 26.8 but I can get a brand new 400mm one for a tenner (think I need a long seatpost) so I can get that later on as after selling my bits it looks like I have about £10 spare (thought I had some decent bits left to sell but turns out it's all crap :LOL: )

Back