Wanted Magura Hydro Stops

amedias":37hwap29 said:
I might have access to a pair from an early Saracen, might take me a while to get pics but I will see what I can do!

Hi, thank you, i appreciate that :cool:

Just looking for a single left hand lever set in NOS or excellent condition please :cool:

Re:

I have loads of brand new levers is stock.

I also have 20/30 sets of use brakes in good condition come service with royal blood, ready to bolt on and ride all colours available

Re: Re:

Magura Addict":27hv9lqt said:

I also have 20/30 sets of use brakes in good condition come service with royal blood, ready to bolt on and ride all colours available

:shock: you should probably change your name to...ah, nevermind :LOL:

PM sent :cool:

Magura Addict":1ju3hn2s said:

Greetings MaguraAddict-Do you Maggie colors include the green frog set?

Re:

I might have access to a pair from an early Saracen, might take me a while to get pics but I will see what I can do!

I had a look and I don't think they're the ones you want, plain black levers and cylinders

I have a complete UK front brake fairly good condition.

The rear died sadly.

Looking for £40.00 posted 3 months warranty, with new pads, clamps are optional.

Thanks

umassracer":2i6vqvqg said:
Magura Addict":2i6vqvqg said:

Greetings MaguraAddict-Do you Maggie colors include the green frog set?

I have some Magura hardware but not familiar with types, is it worth me posting some pics for your consideration?

bhill22":1fp0fqn8 said:
I have some Magura hardware but not familiar with types, is it worth me posting some pics for your consideration?

Hi will PM you :)

Still searching for a single Hydro Stop Mountain brakeset :D

Back