Wanted Raleigh M-Trax Titanium TI2000/3000/4000 series

saxon

Retro Newbie
Hi there,

I'm seeking a Raleigh M-Trax titanium framed mountain bike in medium size (17inch approx). The bike could be a a beauty in which case I would pay well or perhaps a bike that requires work. I've always loved these and wanted one and with my daughter outgroing her current steed would love to put her on one of these.

My dream spec would be a Ti3000/or Ti4000 with the Pace RC35 forks but I'm interested in what people have.

Rest assured your bike would be going to a good home where it would be loved and appreciated for years to come and I am a keen Raleigh enthusiast.

I look forward to hearing from you and can travel or ship nationwide.

Best regards,

Jon aka Saxon

Hi Jon, i have this as a frame, fork, headset, stem, bar and seatpost currently for sale. i can post some pics as it is if your interested. wouldnt want silly money for it dude

Attachments

• mtrax.jpg
    mtrax.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 510
Re:

I can't help with the frame, but if you wanted a nice set of pace forks with short travel, I have a minty set of rc38 air force 2 forks which are something like 63mm travel. They have barely a mark and the only issue is a slow air leak in one chamber (I forget which). I have a full replacement seal kit for them direct from fork English, just haven't got around to fitting it as I went rigid on the build (also a ti Raleigh).

Re:

Hi Longun,

Good to hear from you and that looks ideal. I will PM you a few questions if that's OK principally size and how long you've had it etc.

Brg,

Jon

Back