al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I need of a pair of 7 speed Grip shift 600's to finish a project.

Very good or NOS condition please? I've seen a couple of pairs in the States, but they won't get here in time for Icono... Help!

Cheers

al.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

davemev":18xc3fkc said:
They are really hard to find these days, I've been looking for ages

I've noticed!

I may need a plan B.

al.

Re:

I think the problem is that the runners perish and people just replace the whole unit, as the spares are really expensive. I've got some 7 speed 400's on my specilized but the rubber just comes off in your hands.

Re:

just been down the cellar as i remember having some srt shifters down there but they are 8s sorry mate :facepalm:

whats your plan b Al. i will have a look up the shop for you tomorrow mate. if there are any i will get them off to you asap

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":3glw24ie said:
just been down the cellar as i remember having some srt shifters down there but they are 8s sorry mate :facepalm:

whats your plan b Al. i will have a look up the shop for you tomorrow mate. if there are any i will get them off to you asap

Thanks mate, I'm sorted now.

I had a new set turn up this morning and MR OX has sent me two karma pairs, which is ace of him and they will go to another project.

The irony of this is the bike may not be built for Icono as I may have run out of time... a year is never enough!!

al.

Back