WANTED: 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp or S-Works

G60MAT":52idkkfz said:
Massive thanks to bhill22 i'm now the proud owner of a '91 Stumpy Comp, but still on the lookout for a '92... :)

Don't suppose you know of a second one? From same year and colour? I'd be very interested :facepalm:

Jam_SWorks":2v7n119n said:
I've got two frames that might be of interest (paint work is poor on both so open to offers):

1996-1997 SWorks M2 in Red (19")
1995 SWorks Steel (19")

I bought them to restore and send away for respray, but have since found immaculate ones instead to buy.

Yes could be interested, pending on how bad the condition is? Can you PM me more details, thanks.

Jam_SWorks":3jr2gxxn said:
G60MAT":3jr2gxxn said:
Massive thanks to bhill22 i'm now the proud owner of a '91 Stumpy Comp, but still on the lookout for a '92... :)

Don't suppose you know of a second one? From same year and colour? I'd be very interested :facepalm:

Always on the hunt, which colour do you want?

Jam_SWorks":2cqakf9c said:
G60MAT":2cqakf9c said:

I do have a grey 91 stumpjumper comp I'm willing to part with

Attachments

• IMG_0111klein.jpg
    IMG_0111klein.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 657
vincenth":1lm3ol75 said:
Jam_SWorks":1lm3ol75 said:
G60MAT":1lm3ol75 said:

I do have a grey 91 stumpjumper comp I'm willing to part with

Looks like a great bike, what size is it and how much are you after? PM is fine, thanks.

Re:

Like this one? It's a '92 S-Works Team Edition. Good shape. 18". In the USA though so shipping isn't trivial.

Attachments

• IMG_6792.JPG
    IMG_6792.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_6797.JPG
    IMG_6797.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 516
Looks great Pete, but shipping from the US kills it, thanks but I'll try and find one closer to home. :)

Re:

Understood. Usually ~$95 USD for shipping... somewhere around 73 GBP. And I haven't figured out a price on mine yet.

Good luck with your search!

Back