Interloc Vortex Crank (Joe Breeze design)

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
I'd really like to track down a set of Interloc Vortex cranks to compliment my 1998 Breezer Twister (below). If you have a set you're willing to part with please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

main.php

Mr Z - where've you been....??!

Doesn't JB still ride his? Did he design the rear suspension too??

Mr K

Joe's personal Twister still has the Interloc cranks on it (made by Spinner in Taiwan). The rear suspension was licensed from John Castellano- the "Sweet Spot" design- if you go to Youtube and type in "repack joe breeze" you will see my video of him doing Repack on his old Twister in 2008. Pat

I just wanted to bump this, since I'm still looking. Hoping that someone new(er) to the forum might have a lead. Thanks!

Re:

Think these IRD Vortex cranks popped up in a recent thread on FB. Gorgeous they are but even unicorns are struggling to find them. Id love a set too.

Good luck :D

I had a set in my possession once upon a time, but very uncharacteristically allowed them to move on. I quite regret it now. :(

Re: Re:

Mr. Zero":j940kzkw said:
I figure it wouldn't hurt to bump this...

check this thread, a guy has a pair.. but he asked 400 euros shipped.. which IMO is a crazy price, they were well used with no chain rings.. but they are rare.. so if you are desperate....I would love a pair but 400 euros is 3 times what i paid for my entire breezer lightning..

viewtopic.php?p=3018205#p3018205

Re: Re:

hurin76":7l6bao1p said:
Mr. Zero":7l6bao1p said:
I figure it wouldn't hurt to bump this...

check this thread, a guy has a pair.. but he asked 400 euros shipped.. which IMO is a crazy price, they were well used with no chain rings.. but they are rare.. so if you are desperate....I would love a pair but 400 euros is 3 times what i paid for my entire breezer lightning..

viewtopic.php?p=3018205#p3018205
He offered them to me but for that price given the condition I knocked them back...they sold soon afterwards though.

Latest posts

Back