Sorted - Please Delete

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a set of AMP Research Suspension forks in (very) good condition. 1 and 1/8" steerer tube, either threaded or thread-less, and at least 170 mm long.

Preferably an older F1 pair of forks without the disk-brake mount.

Does anyone have one of these forks that they would sell? Thanks very much.

Star12

Re:

I do have a mint set of f3 xc forks. Steerer should be long enough for you, and I rebuilt/serviced the damper after I bought them and have never ridden then since. Also got a spare nos damper, all the seal and linkage spares you could need, as well as the special amp tools to fit/remove and service them. I've even got an amp aheadset top cap, the manual etc.

Re:

Thanks guys. I'm still looking for these. Please get back to me / PM me when you have time.

Star12

Re:

Sorry for the delay. I've just added some pics here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskYvPDoF

They really are about as good as you will get without finding a NOS set. No fading, barely a mark on them, drop outs have also next to no wear either. The canti mount and brake bosses are in the bag taped to the steerer.

There are also pics of the spares in the album. Not pictured are the service tools and the NOS damper, but I do have them, along with some amp to is disc mounts for both the fork and amp frames.

Re: Wanted: AMP Research Suspension Fork

If above isnt interested in everything, i wouldnt mind getting some f4 spares off you, if available.
The decals mine needs, and some bits for one of the dampers. O-rings i think.
If available )

Re:

I'll have to check what f4 spares I still have, as I included some when I sold the forks. I'll get back to you on that.

Back