19 or 20" steel Kona WTD

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As above, looking for a nice 90s steel Kona, preferably Cindercone level or above. Would consider anything similarly sloping tubed.

Not looking for garage queen pricing, rather a clean occasional use bike.

Re:

I've something a bit unusual - a 1991 Kona Hahanna in 20" flavour which is pretty much original (down to grips and tyres!). It's in very nice condition as well.

I'm in the process of ditching all of the naff 200GS parts and replacing them with Deore LX/DX, so it's sort of heading to be Cindercone spec, just on a more basic frame. Let me know if you're interested...

Re:

I've a virtually spotless 93' titanium coloured Lava Dome in 20" with NOS matching velocity stem - US Edition as original paint.

Re:

Got a 20" Stumpy!...any good for ya?

Cheers :)

I've seen that frame in the flesh, and I can confirm the colour is spot on. Alas, any shred of credibility I have remaining would surely be lost if I wandered from the steely path?
:)

KeepItSteel":tmq9q0nj said:
I've seen that frame in the flesh, and I can confirm the colour is spot on. Alas, any shred of credibility I have remaining would surely be lost if I wandered from the steely path?
:)

:LOL:

Bike now sourced, thanks to everyone for their offers - still tempted by that lovely Ti Lava Dome!

Latest posts

Back