M560 Lx rear mech, wheels (black hubs) and/or Mavic x517 rim

TheEasyLife

Raleigh Fan
Feedback
View
The madness continues,

I Am currently having crazy thoughts of putting my 93 Raleigh Torus Lx back to stock now that I have built up a large box with full XTR M900 gruppo and lots of trick Titanium bits for it. D'oh!

I'd need an M560 rear mech and an M560 rear hub in black with a Mavic x517 rim in silver to match the correct (or supplied at least) front one. I am thinking it will be easier to find a pair of wheels with decent rims than a single rear with an x517 rim..

There is a set of these hubs for under £20 on eBay so as an alternative, does anyone have a silver x517 rim as I can then get this built up instead.

So, does anyone have a nice M560 rear mech, rear wheel or a pair of wheels or a silver x517 rim they would like to sell to a good home?

Thanks

James

Re:

I have this M567 rear mech. A bit later than you have requested, and 8spd compatible. Tidy though. Yours for £18 posted (UK) if interested.

Hi,

I do have a single silver X517 rim (I think it's new but have to re-check), 36°.

Drop me a line if that's what you're looking for; I'll take some pics later.

Cheers,
Chris

Re:

Mechs here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=368415

Have a nice set of black LX parallax hubs on Mavic 221 in silver. Show little use.

Also have a single silver 717 32h which looks like the same profile as the 517. Again very little use

Many thanks to all who replied and PM'd. I've now purchased the following:
Rear mech from Once A Hero
NOS Mavic x517 rim from black-panther
36 hole rear M560 hub in vgc off eBay late last night for £15

I just need the postman to deliver them so my lbs can build up them up with some nice spokes. Will get them to check over my front hub at the same time as it was delivered with the front axle and bearings out..

Thanks again

James

Back