Wanted XTR m970 rear cassette (9spd)

Jam_SWorks

BoTM Winner
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all, my current 9spd XTR m970 cassette has started to jump in the 3rd sprocket. Anyone got a new or nearly new one they could sell me? i do like to ride my retro steeds regularly. My current item is photographed below

Cheers
James

Attachments

• Photo 25.jpg
    Photo 25.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 613
Re:

I think you'll be needing m952/3 for 9 speed. What sprocket is it as I may have a spare sprocket rather than a whole cassette, depends on which you need as they are paired.

Re: Wanted XTR 950 rear cassette (9spd)

oooops! your very right its not M950... just removed the cassette now its actually M970 and the second set of paired sprockets that jump (21-24 teeth). Photo below. Will update title...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 605
Re:

I've only got a spare in a smaller tooth count combination. I'll have a rummage and see if I have any 9 speed xtr cassettes, though if you aren't wedded to xtr, I may have something SRAM or xt.

Re:

I have got a M970 32t cassette (somewhere) I can't remember the condition - it's used - I have rather lost track of my spares. If interested I'll try and take some photos if you send me your email address (can't be arsed shrinking them or loading to flickr)

I also have an sram 990 cassette that i know is in excellent condition (barely used) If you are interested.

Back